Haylee grew up on a potato farm in Southeast Idaho with her dad and two older brothers. She and her husband enjoy raising and training barrel racing and tie-down roping horses and have competed in high school, collegiate, and professional rodeo. They also produce tie-down and breakaway jackpots that pull in both local and national talent. The connections made during their rodeo experiences have spanned many states and made life-long relationships.
Haylee is a Registered Nurse. She is passionate about caring for her patients and understands the intricacies of the medical world. Channeling her love of horses into patient care, she has seamlessly transitioned between both worlds and found ways to connect them.
Haylee is now aligning her intelligence and energy into the equine insurance industry. Having been on both sides of losing beloved high-performance horses, she can empathize with other owners. Haylee explains, “Being involved in the equine insurance industry has been a goal and dream of mine for years. I’m excited for the opportunity to serve you and your equine partners.”
Carrie Fitzgerald is a licensed insurance broker based in AZ with over 3 years of experience in the insurance industry. She has a passion for helping people with their retirement planning and is dedicated to providing her clients with the right coverage to protect their financial well-being. Carrie has a proven track record of success in the insurance industry, and she is committed to building long-term relationships with her clients. She was also a trainer responsible for bringing new agents into the industry, which has given her a unique perspective on the importance of education and professional development in the insurance industry.
Originally from Puerto Rico have lived in Arizona since 2008
I played multiple sports growing up and played baseball up to the pros for two years.
Graduated high school in the year 2021
Big outdoors fan, love to garden, and am an avid climber.
I am fluent in Spanish.
I recently started building my career in insurance and retirement planning at the beginning of 2023
I started a small and successful product supplier company in high school.
Currently in school for Data Analytics to become a Financial Advisor
My business philosophy
A strong work ethic and a commitment to continuous learning are the ways to achieve success in any business, along with having the desire to build rapport with others and treating them with the utmost respect.
Diana Paris has joined our team as an insurance professional here in Las Vegas Nevada. A local of 20 years. It’s a natural step for her to help others secure their future. Her parents instilled in her at a young age the importance of helping and caring for family and their community. Her father a medical doctor, her mother, a natural caregiver to her family and friends. She understands the needs of her community ” I am so excited about becoming a certified partner. It is such a joy to see the smiles and the burdens lifted off the shoulders of my clients. For me, everyday is a treasure hunt seeking out innovative solutions for my client’s needs”
– I was born in Mesa but raised in Northern Arizona. I graduated high school in 2021. I just recently married my amazing husband, Sammie in March of 2023, and we now live in the Mesa area. We love spending time at the lake in the summer and trying new things when lake season is over.
– I began my career in the Insurance Industry in 2022 and have loved it. Before the Insurance Industry, I worked at Little Caesars in high school as a shift manager, and after high school, I worked in an office for a trucking company until I found my way to Insurance.
Personal Business Philosophy
– I’m dedicated to helping my clients protect their financial security as they prepare for retirement. I hold myself to the highest level of personal and professional integrity and promise only to recommend insurance product solutions in my client’s best interests.
Marcus D. Thomas is a licensed insurance agent based in AZ with over 7 years of experience in the insurance industry. He is passionate about helping his clients protect themselves and their families financial well-being in these uncertain times. Marcus understands that insurance can be a complex and confusing topic for many people, and he strives to make the process as easy and straightforward as possible. He takes the time to listen to his clients’ needs and concerns and works with them to find the best insurance solutions to meet their unique needs.
● Grew Up In Central Oregon on a beautiful ranch.
● I enjoy traveling and spending time with my family & friends.
● Love being around my horses,cattle and dog Stella Rae.
● Licensed in TX & OR and more states in the future.
● Currently working on Life & Health licensing.
● Past career was as an Advanced Esthetician.
Personal Business Philosophy:
I am very passionate about helping my clients protect their most valuable assets whether it be your horses, cattle, working dogs or farm and ranch. I am rest assured that I hold the highest level of integrity, respect,honesty, and promise. I can recommend the best insurance product solutions that are in my clients best needs.
– I’ve lived in Goodyear Since 2006
– My husband and I have been married since 2004, we have 4 kids, and a dog. – I speak Spanish
– I began my career as a retirement planner in 2022
– My previous work experience was in the mortgage industry, I was a processing manager for over 15 yrs.
Personal business philosophy
My personal business philosophy centers on the following principles: honesty, hard work, continuous learning, and respect. I believe that being honest and transparent is crucial to building strong relationships with clients and colleagues. A strong work ethic and a commitment to continuous learning are essential to achieving success in any business venture. Treating others with respect and valuing diversity are fundamental to creating a positive and inclusive work environment.
– Born and raised in Glendale, AZ
– Dog mom to Skye
– Passion for travel and nature
– Recently engaged
– Licensed in AZ
– Began career in Insurance Industry in 2022
– Previous work experience: worked in the restaurant industry as a trainer and food and drink server for over 6 years
Personal Business philosophy- I’m committed to helping my clients protect their financial security as they prepare for retirement. I hold myself to the highest level of personal and professional integrity and promise only to recommend insurance product solutions that are in my clients best interests.
SEE FOR YOURSELF!
It’s a great experience with how this company does business, trustworthy and quick response if you have any questions.
Kristie! Thank you so much for making this so easy for me! You were the most helpful out of all the companies I contacted and I’m glad I did business with you guys. I will contact you if I have any questions. By the way awesome signature I wish I could sign like that. Have a great day.
– Mark V.
The Most Helpful
Wow! I didn’t expect to hear back from you until next week. Talk about customer service! Thanks so much.
– Monique I.
Kristie, the pleasure is all mine. I enjoy talking to you. Thank you so much for always going above and beyond. You are a true blessing. Enjoy the rest of your day.
– Elizabeth A. E&E Concrete
Goes Above & Beyond
I am very satisfied with the service I received, the service is amazing I am very satisfied with this company. I would highly recommend him.
– Daphne Snipes
Brian Godfrey is pleasant, approachable, and knowledgeable about the subject matter.
We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all your options