- My wife, Jill, is the best partner I could’ve imagined and we have two great boys. Easton, 22, attends ASU and Cam, 20, lives on his own while working.
- We have lived in Glendale, AZ since October of 2014 after living in Sioux Falls, SD for 11 years and Missoula, MT for 5 years
- Our faith is an integral part of our lives and we are currently mentoring an Afghan SIV refugee through Lutheran Social Services and loving it!
- Education: Bachelor of Arts from South Dakota State, Majoring in Economics
- Started my career in financial services in 2002 and am currently insurance licensed in AZ and WA.
- Education: B.A. in Economics from South Dakota State
- Investment registrations earned: Series 7 and Series 66
- Acquired my RICP® designation in 2022
Personal Business Philosophy
I am committed to helping clients protect their financial security and build on their financial goals as they plan for retirement. Leading with integrity and communication I strive to be a trusted advisor by recognizing clients’ needs and priorities as they change over time.