Carrie Fitzgerald is a licensed insurance broker based in AZ with over 3 years of experience in the insurance industry. She has a passion for helping people with their retirement planning and is dedicated to providing her clients with the right coverage to protect their financial well-being. Carrie has a proven track record of success in the insurance industry, and she is committed to building long-term relationships with her clients. She was also a trainer responsible for bringing new agents into the industry, which has given her a unique perspective on the importance of education and professional development in the insurance industry.
Agent Location: Peoria
- Originally from Puerto Rico have lived in Arizona since 2008
- I played multiple sports growing up and played baseball up to the pros for two years.
- Graduated high school in the year 2021
- Big outdoors fan, love to garden, and am an avid climber.
- I am fluent in Spanish.
- I recently started building my career in insurance and retirement planning at the beginning of 2023
- I started a small and successful product supplier company in high school.
- Currently in school for Data Analytics to become a Financial Advisor
My business philosophy
A strong work ethic and a commitment to continuous learning are the ways to achieve success in any business, along with having the desire to build rapport with others and treating them with the utmost respect.
– I was born in Mesa but raised in Northern Arizona. I graduated high school in 2021. I just recently married my amazing husband, Sammie in March of 2023, and we now live in the Mesa area. We love spending time at the lake in the summer and trying new things when lake season is over.
– I began my career in the Insurance Industry in 2022 and have loved it. Before the Insurance Industry, I worked at Little Caesars in high school as a shift manager, and after high school, I worked in an office for a trucking company until I found my way to Insurance.
Personal Business Philosophy
– I’m dedicated to helping my clients protect their financial security as they prepare for retirement. I hold myself to the highest level of personal and professional integrity and promise only to recommend insurance product solutions in my client’s best interests.
Marcus D. Thomas
Marcus D. Thomas is a licensed insurance agent based in AZ with over 7 years of experience in the insurance industry. He is passionate about helping his clients protect themselves and their families financial well-being in these uncertain times. Marcus understands that insurance can be a complex and confusing topic for many people, and he strives to make the process as easy and straightforward as possible. He takes the time to listen to his clients’ needs and concerns and works with them to find the best insurance solutions to meet their unique needs.
– I’ve lived in Goodyear Since 2006
– My husband and I have been married since 2004, we have 4 kids, and a dog. – I speak Spanish
– I began my career as a retirement planner in 2022
– My previous work experience was in the mortgage industry, I was a processing manager for over 15 yrs.
Personal business philosophy
My personal business philosophy centers on the following principles: honesty, hard work, continuous learning, and respect. I believe that being honest and transparent is crucial to building strong relationships with clients and colleagues. A strong work ethic and a commitment to continuous learning are essential to achieving success in any business venture. Treating others with respect and valuing diversity are fundamental to creating a positive and inclusive work environment.
– Born and raised in Glendale, AZ
– Dog mom to Skye
– Passion for travel and nature
– Recently engaged
– Licensed in AZ
– Began career in Insurance Industry in 2022
– Previous work experience: worked in the restaurant industry as a trainer and food and drink server for over 6 years
Personal Business philosophy- I’m committed to helping my clients protect their financial security as they prepare for retirement. I hold myself to the highest level of personal and professional integrity and promise only to recommend insurance product solutions that are in my clients best interests.
- My wife, Jill, is the best partner I could’ve imagined and we have two great boys. Easton, 22, attends ASU and Cam, 20, lives on his own while working.
- We have lived in Glendale, AZ since October of 2014 after living in Sioux Falls, SD for 11 years and Missoula, MT for 5 years
- Our faith is an integral part of our lives and we are currently mentoring an Afghan SIV refugee through Lutheran Social Services and loving it!
- Education: Bachelor of Arts from South Dakota State, Majoring in Economics
- Started my career in financial services in 2002 and am currently insurance licensed in AZ and WA.
- Education: B.A. in Economics from South Dakota State
- Investment registrations earned: Series 7 and Series 66
- Acquired my RICP® designation in 2022
Personal Business Philosophy
I am committed to helping clients protect their financial security and build on their financial goals as they plan for retirement. Leading with integrity and communication I strive to be a trusted advisor by recognizing clients’ needs and priorities as they change over time.
* I have lived in Surprise, AZ since 2018
* Happy married to my beautiful wife, Megan for 20 years.
We have 2 wonderful children, Dylan 19 & Emily 17. * In my spare time, I coach my daughters High School
& Club Softball teams
* Licensed in the following state(s), AZ, MO, KS,
* I started my career in retirement planning in 2012 * Prior to working in retirement planning, I was in the
Army for 15 years, including 2 deployments. Iraq in 2003-2004 & Afghanistan in 2011-2012.
Personal business philosophy
I’m dedicated to helping my clients protect their financial security as they prepare for retirement. I hold myself to the highest level of personal and professional integrity and promise only to recommend insurance product solutions that are in my client’s best interests